What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device when you visit a website. They are used to remember your preferences, to personalize your experience, and to gather information about your browsing behavior.
- Remember your login information so that you don't have to enter it every time you visit our website.
- Remember your preferences, such as language or location settings.
- Analyze how you use our website, so that we can improve its design and functionality.
- Provide personalized content and advertising based on your interests.
- Types of Cookies we Use
We use the following types of cookies:
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly and cannot be turned off in our systems. They are usually set in response to actions you take on the site, such as logging in or filling out forms.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so that we can measure and improve the performance of our website.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization, such as remembering your preferences or allowing you to comment on blog posts.
- Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to personalize ads and to track how you interact with them.
How to Control Cookies
Last updated: April 6, 2023.